(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personal to move in on you for. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible gem. Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GMO) is the
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwabisch Gmund
T: +49 (0) 7171 8001 0
The contact details of our data protection officer are:
- THE DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR -
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwabisch Gmund
(3) When you contact us, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) is stored by us to answer your questions via e-mail or via a contact form. we clear the costs incurred in this regard data after the data is no longer required or limit the processing, if legal retention requirements exist.
(4) If we want to draw for individual functions of our offer to authorized service providers or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below on the respective operations. We call it the established criteria of the storage period.
(1) You have against us the following rights regarding your personal data concerned:
- right of access,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- the right to limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- The right to data portability.
(2) They also have to complain to a data protection authority concerning the processing of your personal data at the right.
(1) For the merely informational use of the website, so if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information that we collect only the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete side)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each volume of data transferred
- Web site from which the request comes
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data is stored in your use of our website cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the body which sets the cookie (in this case by us), flow to certain information. Cookies can not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer a total of more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (to b)
- Persistent cookies (to c).
(1) In addition to an informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. You must specify further personal data in general that we use to provide the respective performance and for the principles mentioned above apply for data processing.
(2) Mostly we use for processing your data to external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us and commissioned are bound to our instructions and be checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if action entries, competitions, contracts or similar services from us offered together with partners. For more information, please contact details of your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) have so far as our service providers or partners domiciled in a country outside the European Economic raumen (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
(5) This site uses the uniform appearance of fonts so-called Web Fonts, which are provided by Google. When a page your browser the required Web Fonts loads in their browser cache to display text and fonts correctly. the browser connection that you use to Google's servers must accept for this purpose. In this way, Google gained knowledge that through your IP address, our site was called. The use of Google Web Fonts done in the interests of uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f represents DSGVO.
(1) If you have given consent for your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such revocation affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have pronounced him against us.
(2) If we support the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can appeal the processing. This is the case when the processing is not particular to the performance of a contract required with you, which is represented by us each in the following description of the functions. Upon exercise of such contradiction, we ask for explanation of the reasons why we should not process as performed by us your personal data. In case you are justified objection, we examine the situation and are either set the data processing or adapt or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. about your advertising contradiction you can inform us at the above address.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we will inform you about our current interest rates. The advertised goods and services named in the consent form.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called. Double opt-in procedure. This means that we will send to you after you register an e-mail to the specified e-mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you want to send the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 96 hours, your information will be blocked and deleted automatically after one month. In addition, we save each your used IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process, demonstrate your registration and to clear up any possible misuse of your personal information if necessary.
(3) Required information for the broadcast via the newsletter is only your e-mail address and date of birth for the purpose of age verification as well as for the purpose of providing Age Correspondent content. Requires disclosure of other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) your consent to the above mailing the newsletter can be revoked at any time and unsubscribe. Revocation You can tell by clicking on the provided in every newsletter email link or a message to the specified Disclaimer Contact.
Use of Webtrekk
(1) We have on some of our websites integrated components Webtrekk. Webtrekk is a combination of analysis and marketing solution in a system. Webtrekk allows the site operator to collect data on the use of its web site as well as an individualization of marketing activities.
Operator of Webtrekk is Webtrekk GmbH, Robert-Koch-Platz 4, 10115 Berlin, Germany.
With each call of some pages of Internet sites that are operated by Schleich, Webtrekk collects data for marketing and optimization purposes and stores them. Using the data collected to create pseudonymous user profiles. The pseudonymous user profiles are used for analysis of visitor behavior, enabling an improvement of our website. The data about the Webtrekk component not be used without first obtaining a separate and explicit consent of the individual to identify the person concerned. This data is not combined with personal data or with other data including the same pseudonym.
(2) Webtrekk set a cookie on your device. What are cookies, has already been explained above. Webtrekk will use on behalf of Schleich GmbH acquired via our website data and information to evaluate the user behavior of the affected person who visits our website. Furthermore Webtrekk will use the data to create and on our behalf reports on user activity to provide other services for us in connection with the use of our website. Your IP address will not be merged by Webtrekk with other personal data.
(4) Further, for the possibility to oppose a detecting, based on a use of this website data generated by the Webtrekk cookie and the processing of these data by Webtrekk and to prevent such. For this you need to click here to make an opt-out cookie is set. The set with the contradiction opt-out cookie is placed on the space occupied by them terminal. If the cookies removed from your system after a conflict, you must call the link again and set a new opt-out cookie.
With the reduction of the opt-out cookies, however, there is a possibility that the websites of creep for you are no longer fully usable.
(5) If you want to make use of your right to information, we need the Webtrekk EID to identify your personal data at Webtrekk. You can display this number here.
The applicable data protection regulations Webtrekk can under https://www.webtrekk.com/en/why-webtrekk/data-protection/ be retrieved.
(6) The legal basis for the use of the services of Webtrekk and related thereto processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. Purpose of processing is to analyze the use of our website and the deduced optimization and demand-oriented design of our content and advertising. Herein lies our legitimate interest within the meaning of the aforementioned legal basis.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses. "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(2) sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics IP address will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp ()". This IP addresses are processed shortened a particular individual can be excluded. As far as the data about you belongs to any personal reference, it is therefore immediately ruled out and personal data in order deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the use of our website and regularly can improve. Statistics on lessons we can improve our offer and embellish interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online services, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are played directly from our website. These are all in the "enhanced data protection mode" involved, which means that no information about you is transferred as a user on YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the video, the data referred to in paragraph 2 are transmitted. In this communication, we have no control.
(2) By visiting the website gets YouTube, the information that you have accessed the bottom of our website. Moreover, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration be submitted. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in, or if there is no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not wish to assign to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customized design his website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular to inform (even for non-logged in users) for the provision of need-based advertising and to other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to against the formation of these user profiles, you must conform to exercise its on YouTube.